Wellness Policy and Protocol
As you can imagine, we will need to operate much differently than prior to the pandemic. We want to ensure that our families understand what measures have been put in place in order for you to be comfortable with your child attending Nursery or Kidz Church.
Our first responsibility is to assure that your children have a clean, sanitized and safe environment.
- Nursery will be held in rooms that are not in use by CCA on Mondays. Nursery rooms will be sanitized and toys will be changed out in between services. We will make hand sanitizing stations available for Sunday morning use.
- Wellness Check-in stations will be located in the Nursery and Discipleship Wing hallways. Children will have their temperature checked to ensure it is less than 100.4. If a child isn’t feeling well, be safe and stay home!
- The seating in Kidz Church has been arranged to also maintain social distancing of 6 feet in all directions. This has reduced the seating capacity to about 30 spots. We will be sitting on the floor, so be sure to dress accordingly. Staff and volunteers will be wearing masks or face shields. Children over the age of 2 are encouraged to wear masks.
- Let us see your HUGE smile! Give a wave, elbow bump, air hugs or air high fives! Let’s keep it safe and maintain social distancing!
- Eat before church! We love snacks, but we won’t be having any on Sunday just yet.
- Get ready for FUN! We can’t wait to see our Creekside families!
- Help us plan! Please RSVP for Sunday Nursery and/or Kidz Church on Creekside’s weekly RSVP email, Facebook Page, or website. Check-in tags will be pre-printed and waiting for you.